Welcome to Blogmas! - jam packed month of blogs! Are you ready?!

Welcome to Blogmas! 

I know what you're thinking...

Where have you been?

What is Blogmas?!



First off, I have been in a RUT! Lately, my creativity for writing blogs has just been lacking. I hit a wall and was unsure of where to take my blog next. I apologize for becoming a blog ghost! BUT...

Thanks to "The most wonderful time of the year!" CHRISTMAS...I had an epiphany! Why not make up for my lack of blog posts by filling December chock full of blogs and ideas!!!? Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year! I love the music, the decorations, the lights, the food, the presents, the holiday activities, and most importantly the extra special time spent with family and friends! It just made sense to take December and come up with something special for the Blog to intertwine the two! I also have some other things up my sleeves but don't want to divulge too much too soon. 

Here is what to expect from BLOGMAS! (I am soo excited...can ya tell?)

You can expect:

  • 5 blogs total this month! I plan to post a new blog each Monday in December. Each blog post will be something different but all will be centered around Christmas Fun! 
  • to get a glimpse into my Christmas lifestyle and how I make it special for our little family. 
  • surprises! (one of which will be disclosed towards the end of this post)
  • all in good fun! Each blog post will be something I thought would be fun to share with you all. It is also an insight into the direction that my blog is headed. 
My hope is to bring some fun to the blog this month. Try some new things and bring other ideas to light. 

Without further ado... Let's talk about my first crazy idea to make this Christmas season FUN! 

Have you heard of the DeSINGber Challenge?! 

NO you haven't...because it doesn't exist..until NOW...LOL...I made it up. 

What is the DeSINGber Challenge?

If anyone knows me really, really well...they know that I LOVE to sing. I sing all the time while cleaning, getting ready, taking a shower, riding in the car, basically...everywhere I possibly can. And one of my favorite things about the Christmas season is all of the music! So I had this idea to start a challenge for Facebook to get people singing! Of course, I will be participating and I hope that others will join me too! Who knows...this could be something we do year after year!? So here are the details...

Starting December 1st and continuing each day leading up to Christmas Day (December 25th), I will post a short video on Facebook of me singing one of my favorite Christmas songs. I plan to tag others to join in on the fun and hope that everyone will accept the challenge. Now, I know what you are thinking...EVERY DAY!? No...that's just me. However, feel free to take the ultimate challenge with me and post daily. But for everyone else, I thought it would be simple to just choose one of the days between Dec. 1st-Dec. 25th and post themselves singing their favorite Christmas Carol and tagging 1-3 friends to participate as well. The video, along with yourself, can also include your kids, students, other family members, co-workers, etc. You don't even have to sing the whole song...just your favorite part or the part you know best. The songs can be sung with or without music and you don't have to sound like Whitney Houston or Carrie Underwood. This is all just for FUN! So if you would like to participate, head over to my Facebook page by clicking the linked picture on my Blog page and follow the steps posted in the post! Let's flood our timelines with Christmas Cheer ("singing loud for all to hear!")


Thanks for reading!!!
Stay tuned for next week's blog post as we continue BLOGMAS!



Please like, comment, and share! Your support means the world to me and helps my blog reach others! You can also subscribe to my blog and never miss a post again! 

xoxo


Comments