BlogMAS Week 4! Merry Christmas!

Rather than posting on Monday...I decided to wait until today and post a huge...








Merry Christmas!


From my family to you and yours! 

Because it’s Christmas I wanted to make a statement with this blog post by barely posting anything at all and instead putting all of my time and energy into sharing Christmas with the ones I love. I encourage you all to do the same. Take time for those that mean the most, cherish each moment, and be completely involved in all the fun holiday activities. My little one is napping at the moment and I am preparing Christmas Dinner while typing this! I cannot wait for her to wake up so we can continue our wonderful festivities with family! ❤️

Last thing:

Remember the true reason for the season! 🌟

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭9:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Merry Christmas everyone! As always, thank you for the continued support and stay tuned for BlogMAS Week 5! (The last blog post of 2019!) 






Comments